Hope Strengthens Foundation (HSF) is privileged to participate in the PGA TOUR’s TICKETS Fore CHARITY program at the 2015 Northern Trust Open taking place February 18-22, 2015 at The Riviera Country Club, Pacific Palisades, CA.
TICKETS Fore CHARITY is a unique fundraising program designed to help nonprofit organizations raise money by promoting ticket sales to the Northern Trust Open. HSF will receive 80% of the net proceeds from each ticket sold by using the link provided below. The remaining 20% of the net proceeds benefits City of Hope, resulting in 100% of the net proceeds from ticket sales going to charity!
In addition to watching defending champion Bubba Watson and a full-field of elite players compete in a historic event, O.A.R. will perform live for free after third-round play for Saturday ticket holders!
You can purchase your tickets at the following link:
https://www.hopestrengthens.org/wordpress/media/logo-wht2.png00jakeferreirahttps://www.hopestrengthens.org/wordpress/media/logo-wht2.pngjakeferreira2015-01-06 20:41:222015-01-06 20:41:22Attend a PGA TOUR event & support Hope Strengthens!