Hope Strengthens Foundation is proud to participate in the PGA TOUR’s TICKETS Fore CHARITY program during the 2014 Northern Trust Open from February 12 to 16, 2014.
The Northern Trust Open is among the most respected tournaments on the PGA TOUR. Held at Riviera Country Club, it attracts one of the strongest fields in professional golf. Since the first tee shot in 1926, the Northern Trust Open has seen the legends of golf make their first TOUR appearances, break down barriers and cement their names in the history of the game. Past champions are a who’s who, among them – Ben Hogan, Sam Snead, Byron Nelson, Arnold Palmer, Tom Watson, Johnny Miller, Nick Faldo, Ernie Els, Fred Couples and Phil Mickelson.
When you buy tickets to the Northern Trust Open through TICKETS Fore CHARITY, 100 percent of the net proceeds from ticket sales will go to a local charity. Hope Strengthens Foundation will receive 80 percent of the net proceeds and the remaining 20 percent of the net proceeds goes to City of Hope, the official charity of the Northern Trust Open.