Pictures from HSF's 1st Annual Roast & Raise

Please check out some great photos from our 1st Annual Roast & Raise event that took place on Martha's Vineyard on Saturday, October 12th. A big thanks to Matthew Goethals for taking these pictures! Hope Strengthen's Photos on Google…

TICKETS Fore CHARITY - 2013 Charles Schwab Cup Championship

Only 1 day left to get your tickets for the 2013 Charles Schwab Cup Championship at TPC Harding Park in San Francisco, CA. 75% of every ticket sold will go to Hope Strengthens Foundation (the remaining 25% will go to The First Tee of San…

TICKETS Fore CHARITY - 2013 Charles Schwab Cup Championship

Only 2 days left to get your tickets for the 2013 Charles Schwab Cup Championship at TPC Harding Park in San Francisco, CA. 75% of every ticket sold will go to Hope Strengthens Foundation (the remaining 25% will go to The First Tee of San Francisco). You…

Update on Ronnie Teague

Ronnie has been moved to Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital in Boston and is working hard to get better. According to his wife Giselle, he is more alert and has a more facial expressions. He is receiving intensive physical therapy to work on…

Thank You!

On Saturday, October 12th, community members from across Martha’s Vineyard gathered to raise awareness and support for individuals and families whose lives have been burdened due to circumstances extending from serious illness or injury. On…

Martha's Vineyard Times: Turning hope into strength for friends, strangers - by Jack Shea

The 1st Annual Hope Strengthens Foundation Charity Golf Outing was held at the Walpole Country Club.  Left to right: Taylor Grinnell, Rob Happich, James Fahey, and Jacob Ferreira (Photo courtesy of Matthew Goethals) This Saturday, Ronnie…

Update on Ronnie Teague

Doctors moved Ronnie out of the ICU and into a private room. All things considered, he is doing very well. Ronnie has been able to say a few words to his wife, Giselle. While Ronnie has a long way to go, he continues to make progress each day.…