Entries by

Rally for Ron

Ronnie’s community is coming together for a local fundraiser this Saturday, November 9th. Please consider attending the “Rally for Ron” at the Polish American Citizens Club (PACC) 171 Kendall Pond Rd, West Gardner, MA 01440. You can also make a donation to help Ronnie and his family today by visiting: www.hopestrengthens.org/donate-online

TICKETS Fore CHARITY – 2013 Charles Schwab Cup Championship

Only 1 day left to get your tickets for the 2013 Charles Schwab Cup Championship at TPC Harding Park in San Francisco, CA. 75% of every ticket sold will go to Hope Strengthens Foundation (the remaining 25% will go to The First Tee of San Francisco). You can purchase discounted daily ($20) and weekly ($50) tickets at […]

Update on Ronnie Teague

Ronnie has been moved to Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital in Boston and is working hard to get better. According to his wife Giselle, he is more alert and has a more facial expressions. He is receiving intensive physical therapy to work on helping him sit up on his own. Ronnie gives thumbs up and down and […]

Thank You!

On Saturday, October 12th, community members from across Martha’s Vineyard gathered to raise awareness and support for individuals and families whose lives have been burdened due to circumstances extending from serious illness or injury. On behalf of the team at Hope Strengthens Foundation, we’d like to express our sincerest gratitude to family, friends, and local […]

Update on Ronnie Teague

Doctors moved Ronnie out of the ICU and into a private room. All things considered, he is doing very well. Ronnie has been able to say a few words to his wife, Giselle. While Ronnie has a long way to go, he continues to make progress each day. The family is grateful for the incredible […]

Update on Ronnie Teague

We received word from Ronnie’s family that he has been responding to doctor’s commands to move his toes and squeeze his hands. He is able to say a few words and was able to recognize his wife, Giselle. These are small but important steps. Please consider making a donation to help Ronnie and his family today […]

Ronnie needs our help

Ronnie Teague On September 2nd, 2013, Ronnie Teague from Gardner, MA fell off a ladder while helping a friend roof his house. He was rushed to Massachusetts General Hospital and doctors discovered he had fractured his skull. Ronnie had emergency surgery to remove the right side of his skull to relieve the pressure and control […]